- General Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Alkyl Halides, Alcohols and ethers
- Amines and other nitrogen compounds
- Aromatic Chemistry
- Carbohydrates, Amino acids, protein, Vitamin and Fat
- Carboxylic acids and its derivatives
- Chemistry in daily life
- General Mechanism in organic compounds
- Nomenclature and isomerism
- Physical Chemistry
40 - Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium Questions Answers
If Ka is 10 then find its pH VALUE?
A weak acid, HA after treatment with 20 ml of 0.1 M strong base BOH has a pH of 5. At the end poin the volume of same base required is 27 ml. What is the Ka of acid?
specific heat of a metal is 0.031cal/degree.gram its equivalent weight is 103.6.calculate its exact atomic weight of metal
can pH >7 and pOH<7?
Degree when a small amount of HCl is added to a buffer solution of acetic acid and sodium acetate
(i) pH increases
(ii) [H+] decreases
(iii) Dissociation of acetic acid decreases